|Density, g/ml @ 15°C
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt@ (ASTM-D445) - 40°C
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt@ (ASTM-D445) - 100°C
|Flash Point °C
|Nuetralization No, mgKOH/g
Dynatec Air Compressor Oil VG68 are suited to the following applications:
- Single-stage and multi-stage reci
- Procating or rotary air compressor with exhaust temperature up to 200°C
- Air or inert gas reciprocating compressors
Standard / Performance
- Reduce oil consumption, energy costs and extend oil change intervals
- Increase carbon free valve life
- Eliminate virtually all varbish, sludge and deposits.
- Retain high compressor efficiency and improve ignition safety factors substantially
- Eliminate need for seasonal oil changes.
Product is available in 1 litre and 4 litre.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information in this pds (product data sheet) was obtained from sources which we believe are reliable.However, the information is provided without any warranty, expressed or implied regarding, its correctness. Some information presented and conclusions drawnherein are from source other than direct test data on the substance itself. This SDS was prepared and is to be used only for this product. If the product is used as a component in another product, this SDS information may not be applicable. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitablility of the information or product for their particular purpose.
The conditions or method of handling, storage, use and disposal of the product arebetond your control and may be beyond our knowledge. For this and others reasons, we do not assume reponsibility and expressly disclaim liability for loss, damage or expense arising out of or in any way connected with handling, storage, use or disposal of the product.